取消更新了，因為官網發現 v2.0 有一些 bug，所以要等 20號 才會發 v2.1 的出來~
As many people have previously noted, Panasonic temporarily suspended the availability of v 2.0 firmware for the DMC-LX3. Panasonic's Call Center told me that while using the 「Custom Mode」 some customers may experience one of the following issues:
1. 1:1 aspect ratio may not function as intended.
2. While zooming, zoom magnification indication may be incorrect, and may stop updating.
3. The on screen guidelines may be off center.
4. The time display for the built-in memory may display the wrong time.
A corrected firmware version should be posted on or about October 20, 2009.
For any customers who have already downloaded and installed v 2.0, and who are experiencing any of these problems, they should "RESET" the camera using the "SETUP MENU" option. This will restore normal operation, but any custom setting will be reset to the factory default settings.
This information will be posted to the Panasonic LUMIX Global Site soon very soon. Customers who have posted this firmware on public file sharing servers should stop distributing this firmware immediately.
Most Important: Please do not to revert back to v 1.3 from v 2.0 as it may cause some side effects.
1. Improved auto white balance performance.
2. Auto Focus speed-up.
3. Recording function with an aspect ratio of 1:1 has been added.
4. A white balance (WB) bracket function has been added.
5. [HIGH DYNAMIC] has been added to scene mode.
6. [LENS RESUME] has been added to the [SETUP] menu.
7. [MENU RESUME] has been added to the [SETUP] menu.
8. The exposure compensation and the auto bracket compensation can now be set up to ±3EV.
9. Position of the guide line can now be set.
10. It is now possible to display the highlights in playback mode.
11. It is now possible to record the user’s name in the picture.
12. Digital red-eye removal has been modified.
13. Items saved in the custom set have changed.
Panasonic DMC-LX3 Firmware 升級方式